Thursday, January 20, 2011

marinades

Always be on the lookout for sales on marinades, salad dressings, and sauces.

Stored properly they don't go bad. Look for coupons because they are always out there.

BBQ Sauces go on sale during the summer months and when you use a coupon they are
so inexpensive and in some cases free. Stock up.

Salad dressings are always on sale and coupons are plentiful for  these also.

I will share some coupon sites with you later.

This is my easy dinner tip and it'll look like you spent all day on it.

Mariante boneless chicken breasts, fish ( almost any kind) or pork chops in a glass baking pan about noon.
Cover it ( never aluminum foil) and let it sit til dinner in the fridge.

Preheat oven to 375 and cook for approx 30 minutes, depending on size of food.

You may want to turn on the broiler for the last few minutes to brown it a bit.
For appearances only.

I'll share my favorite dinner with you later. I serve this all the time for guests and
everybody asks for the recipe. It is so simple I almost want to make something up.

If you tried this process and want to share,,,please post a comment.

Smiles-Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment