Monday, January 17, 2011

coffee time

So many of my friends got a Keurig coffee machine this year for Christmas.

There are so many different models but they all take a K Cup. Our machine is a few years old
so we have figured out where to get the K Cups.

Quick rule of thumb...If the store sells the machine, they also sell the K Cups.
for example Macy's. They want to sell the machine and probably don't care much about the
k cups but they have a great selection and their prices are even better.
Same thing for Kohl's ( this may be a Wisconsin store)

We also found that the small kitchen stores at outlet malls usually have a great selection
and because the stores are small they are constantly changing inventory so they discount them alot.

Another option is Amazon. Now their prices aren't the best but the selection is the best... I'm always
discovering new flavors I want to try. They also have free shipping on alot of orders so for me
sometimes it is best to have it delivered to my door for free and get that new wonderful flavor without
driving all over.

By the way, we live in a small town. My nearest Macy's is 40 minutes each way. Andsince I don't drive
this could be a hassle. Amazon works for me when I can get free shipping and a sale.

If you got one of these machines for Christmas, Enjoy ! We can share a virtual cup of coffee, tea or hot cocoa.

Smiles-Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment