Sunday, July 24, 2011

out of stock... AGAIN

Recently my frustration level hit an all time high.

We have one grocery store in this area who is infamous for putting out an add but rarely having the items in stock.

The store manager, whom I know well, blames it on corporate ordering low quantites...

We have lived here for 7 years and this has been an ongoing problem.

Here's a tip: Don't spend money on an expensive ad if you are not going to have the items...
I am not a buyer nor do I pay one on TV but this seems really dumb...

Spend the money to buy the items, stock the store properly and you know what people might stop laughing at you.

In the meanitme, I  will stick with my regular grocery store. They may be a little more epxensive in some cases but they have what I need in stock...and they are not yanking my chain...

Smiles

Cathy
  

No comments:

Post a Comment