Thursday, February 2, 2012

my bargain

I have to share this with you because it shows the bargain hunter I am.

Two weeks ago was my birthday and I got an email from a department store here in town with a
coupon for my birthday.
I have never had much success buying clothes from this store. I'm tall and nothing ever
has long enough sleeves for me.
So I thought I'd log on and see if maybe I could buy a sweater.

Wow ! Did I find a deal..The sweater I chose was on sale and then it let me use the coupon.

When the sweater arrived in the mail I was nervous. Where the sleeves going to long enough? Was it soft? Has to be soft for me.
How was it going to be easy to wash?

The sweater was all of the above. I shared my bargain with my friend over lunch and she said if you ever see a sale like that buy me one.

Well the next week I got another coupon from the same department store for my birthday. I thought let's try it and see if I could use another coupon.

Well, I bought 7 sweaters that day. 5 for me and 2 for my friend.  It cost $55.00 delivered to my door, including shipping. At the bottom of the receipt it said " You saved $263.00" Wow !
Each sweater cost $6.39 each marked down from $44 each.

Anybody wan tto go shopping with me? I had a blast and I never left my home.

Smiles
Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment