Tuesday, December 20, 2011

to be noticed

Sunday we did a huge shop. Mostly because we have been on vacvation for 17 days and were out of
everything.

I got a little worried as the total kept going up and I was freaking out by how much the register
total was growing.

They asked if we had coupons. My favotire slogan by the way..haha ! And out came the
stack.
The cashier started waving them over the scanner and dollars began to drop. Ca ching !

We ended up saving over $64.00.. As my husband collected the reciept the couple behind
him in line said good job and gave him a thumbs up.

Ok, you know youve done well when other shoppers notice and honestly it was even better
because it was the guy said something. We impressed him.

I am lovingmy couponing..
Anybody have any stories to share. Thats how we all learn.

Smiles
Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment